Photoshop 301: Super HotShot
Adobe Authorised Courses
Our most advanced Photoshop class – not for the faint hearted!
Take your Photoshop skills to the MAX and also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Expert exams in Photoshop which is the highest level of recognition.Get recognized for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified!
Exams included in the price of the class
On this class you will learn about the most advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop. You will learn how to make animations, use 3D objects to incorporate them in your 2D artwork, work with Smart objects, HDR and Camera RAW images, create professional selections, work with Layer and Clipping masks, design and prepare websites for developers, create digital art and so much more.
This course also helps you prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam, which is the highest level of recognition for Adobe applications. Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified!
This class is for advanced users of Photoshop with strong understanding of all the general concepts of using the application. The course’s content is put together especially for those users who plan to take the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam. On this course we learn the most advanced techniques and lots of best practices but at the same time we focus on the requirements of the ACE exam. This course is really intense, so for those with doubts in their knowledge we recommend the Photoshop Rookie and Hot Shot courses first or to consult our sales team and the instructors.
Strong understanding of working with layers, masking, making selections, using adjustment layers, working non-destructively, using the pen tool, retouching images and using typography. You also need to know the meaning of the following technical terms: resolution, bit depth, colour mode and channels, vector/pixel graphics, depth of field, bezier curves and non-destructive editing.
- Best practices
- Advanced Photoshop techniques
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam preparation
- Graphic design, Web design and Digital art concepts
- Presenting your artwork to the client
- Prepared for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exams in Photoshop
- Non-destructive workflow
- Working with RAW photographs
- Merging images (HDR photography, panoramas, special montages)
- Animation and video layers
- Painting and creating special brushes
- Web design tools and techniques
- Working with Smart Objects
- Creating Actions for automation
- Working with 3D layers
- Integration with other other Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Flash)
- Working with the pen tool and vector layers
- Colour Management and Print
- Common questions in ACE exams
Adobe Certified Expert Revision
- What to expect on exam day and how to book an exam
- Example questions
- Practice Exam
- What next?
If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this training course - please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.
Tel: 0845 676 2250
Courses provided by partners Academy Class.
By: Barry J Macey
By: Alexander Hug
By: Ed Tucker