Photoshop 201: Hot Shot
Adobe Authorised Courses
Imagine how understanding how to use Photoshop’s advanced features will revolutionise the way you work.
Take your Photoshop skills to the next level
You have familiarised yourself with the basic image editing tools of Adobe Photoshop. Now, you need to explore more advanced features and improve your workflow. In this course you will work with advanced image handling tools and features available in Adobe Photoshop.
You will be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course
Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified! (exam included in price of course)
The advanced course is for those who want to take their Photoshop skills to the next level. Target customers are:
- Advertising Agencies
- Marketing Agencies
- Production Houses for departments that work in such disciplines within larger organisations.
You should have completed the Adobe Photoshop 101 Introduction course or have relevant experience.
Upon successful completion of this course be comfortable with producing advanced face retouching, manipulation techniques, use colour in Photoshop effectively, maximise the potential of Photoshop Brush engine, work with advanced compositions, automate their workflow.
You will also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course
So you wont just know Photoshop, you can prove it!
Managing the Photoshop environment
- Creating tool presets
- Changing default preferences
- Customising keyboard shortcuts
- Recording actions
- Batch processing
- Creating and using colour settings
- ICC profiles explained
- Precise image calibration
Advanced image adjustments
- Retouching skin tones
- Sharpening with ‘LAB’ mode
- ‘Black and white’ conversion
- Photo filters
Accurate image calibration
- Creating panoramic images
- Using the ‘vanishing point’ window
- New in CS5: ‘Puppet warp’
- ‘Camera Raw’ format
- ‘HDR’ images
Advanced painting and retouching
- The refine edge window in CS5
- Painting with the mixer brush
- The ‘calculations’ command
- Using ‘smart filters’
- The ‘liquify’ window
- Lighting effects
- 3D controls
- Content-aware scale, heal and fill
Advanced layer composition
- ‘Replace colour’ and ‘colour range’
- Working with the pen tool
- Advanced masking techniques
- Advanced blending mode techniques
- Creating type on a path
- Using spot colour channels
- Using clipping groups
- Creating stereoscopic images
- Using layer comps
- CS5 masking techniques
Advanced outputting features
- Creating animated GIF images for web
- Slicing images
- Printing from Photoshop
If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this training course - please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.
Tel: 0845 676 2250
Courses provided by partners Academy Class.
By: Jonathan Williams
By: Jonathan Chadwick
By: kitten mitten